Monday, May 29, 2006

IN MEMORY OF ...

For Memorial Day weekend, I would like to dedicate this post to the memory of
SUSAN IRENE (GIPSON) JONES.
My mom-in-law.
One of the most wonderful women I have ever know.

Born: November 24th, 1952
Moved into her mansion: September 21st, 2003
Here is just a quick glimpse into her life:

1. She had a voice like an angel. When she would sing, people would completely be in awe.

2. She loved Justin (my hubby) and Jason (my bro-in-law) like no other Mother has EVER loved their child. She had such a passion to raise them up to be Godly men. Good Job Susan...you did awesome in this area.

3. Her husband Tommy (my dad-in-law who is visiting this weekend) was her rock she leaned on. She demonstrated, daily, how to be a wife. She followed him from coast to coast and never complained. She decided to make it an adventure.

4. She was a great cook and housekeeper. Her home was one that you ALWAYS felt welcomed in. You know...the type that when you walk in, you just plop your feet up and feel that you could stay forever?

5. She was histerical. She could make you laugh and be silly. I LOVED THAT!

6. She could quote scripture like most people quote movies. She always had one in mind to encourage you with.
7. She LOVED going to the movies.

I loved her...I still love her.
I can't wait to see you again Susan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home