Friday, April 21, 2006

A Better Day Today!...and singing this weekend.

Well, today was a MUCH better day than yesterday. Thank you all for your prayers.

I'm about to head into a busy busy weekend. I'm performing two concerts of Carmina Burana by Carl Orff with the Northwest Arkansas Symphony Chorus. Yikers! I'm excited...but a little too tire to really be pumped and over the top about it. I haven't performed in a large production in a long time though...so, I'm excited.

Come on out to the Walton Arts Center this weekend if you're feeling saucy! But...tickets are selling out fast.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lafe said...

Shelli, I posted my thoughts on the Symphony a few minutes ago...

5:10 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

carl orff smokes crack...

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home