Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The "Material Girl" strikes again...

Dear Madonna,
I'll let the sexual innuendos and stigmata stuff in "Just Like a Prayer" slide. I'll even let your lack of morals go, because, well...its your eternity, not mine.

But seriously..."CRUCIFYING" yourself, wearing a crown of thorns on a cross on stage???? Is this REALLY necessary? You are really starting to tick me off. I was SO close to buying your new CD "Confessions on a Dance Floor" because I really liked it...BUT NOT NOW!

Read for yourself: http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=223892&GT1=7702

Grrrr.... I hope your Kabalah teacher tells you just how stupid this is and knocks some sense into you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

can't say i'm surprised.

9:24 AM  
Blogger ali said...

how does she field questions from her kids?I'd like to believe her kids still have some shred of innocence being raised by that manic metamorphis lovin' LOST woman!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Amen Sister!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. A one-trick pony -- I caught a funny quote and it's here on MotherPie with one blog commentator writing "watching a middle-aged mommy try to strip is so over-the-top pathetic that it no longer shocks, it just makes you feel oogie for even looking at her." Not what my grandmother taught me about aging gracefully.

Cheers.
Just out of curiosity, what is the deal with all of the comic characters that look alike from Rein of Ellen? Are this all rings of Ellen? Ellenites? Just wondering.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Well, the queen above is Ellens work. But, the blood giving cartoon..uh...yah, thats all mine.

But, if you are comparing my "work" to Ellens art...you definitely need to get out more.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home