Monday, April 24, 2006

"THIS RAIN ON MY CAR IS A BAPTISM"...

Who can name the movie that quote is from? WHO CAN DO IT???

Anyway…Have I ever mentioned just how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rain?? I love the lightning, I love the following thunder, I love the smell, I love how the trees are so magnificently green after a storm, (there is a scientific truth to that…I’m not just crazy…well…anyway) I love the big “plops” that it makes on the pavement…I LOVE THE RAIN!!!!

But…I dread knowing that my golden retriever is, this very minute, outside in the rain and is probably COMPLETELY drenched. BOO HISSY!!!!!!!!!!!! Yucky “wet dog” smell. Now THAT is a scent they don’t offer in a car “air freshner”…hee hee.

Anyway….I LOVE THE RAIN!!!!!!

PRAISE GOD FOR THE RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...here is another hint for the movie: "I gave her my heart...she gave me a pen."

5 Comments:

Blogger Lafe said...

SAY FREAKING ANYTHING...

Great movie...so classic

5:08 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

lloyd, lloyd,
all null and void
he got ditched in the malibu
he don't know what to do....

5:18 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I do love the rain, too. But we have been going on about three straight months of it and I am ready for some SUNSHINE!! : ) It makes me so gloomy when its cloudy everyday. : ( Hopefully by the end of this week it will start to clear up.

I'm a little angry with the marketing people here in California...I am not getting my "California Sun" right now.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

You should dress up like a "California Raisin" and go protest that you are unable to properly shrivel.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I agree and am ON IT! Look for me on the national news:

Young woman, losing her mind, storms Sacramento begging "Rain, Rain...Go Away."

: )

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home