Thursday, April 27, 2006

Seriously...ROAD RUNNER?...GO HOME!

Ok…we’re on to another week of the road runner. I think he has decided to make our office his permanent home. He continues to walk around the building…looking in the windows…shaking his tail feathers…and bringing us his most recent “kill”.

We (we, meaning someone in my office that is part of the nature conservancy ) heard that if a bird or any other animal is out of its natural habitat, that it will act strangely confused for about 3 or 4 days, then eventually “figure it out” and move on. Well…this must be the most retarded bird in the Northern Hemisphere, 'cause he's STILL HERE.

If you want to see him “in action”, come by my office and just wait about 15 to 30 minutes in the late morning…usually around 10am is when he starts to show up.

Seriously “Beep Beep”…move on dude.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

speaking of little critters rarely seen...am I delirious or do armidillos (sp?) live around here? I SWEAR I have seen 2 or 3 on the side of the road

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home