Saturday, May 06, 2006

ITS FINALLY COMING!!!!!!!!! AAAAAGGGGGHHHH!

I'M ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS!!!!!!!!!! (literally...I'll be right back)

OK........I'VE JUST GOT TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! ITS FINALLY COMING...ITS TRUE ITS TRUE ITS TRUE....

STARBUCKS IS NEAR!!!!!!!!

Go to: http://www.starbucks.com/default.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1

Actually...VERY VERY near. Its less than one city block from my office and I'll just HAVE to go there everyday. I need to go ahead and put this in my budget now. "Starbucks fund".

See...there is this new development going up across the street (kind of) from where I work and there has been this ongoing rumor for months now that it was going to get a STARBUCKS. Well, they've pretty much finished the first little "portion" of this new development, and someone from the building firm came in the bank about 3 months ago and said "yah, they're puttin' a starbucks in right thar". I ABOUT PEE'D MY PANTS! But, then...we heard that the starbucks was actually going to be in the bigger "not done yet" part. My hopes were beginning to fade.

BUT THEN....OH BUT THEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Today, (yes...I'm working on a Saturday) I drove by and they had a NOW HIRING SIGN ON THE LITTLE "PORTION" BUILDING!!!!!!

REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take 1 venti, 1/2 caff, sugar free vanilla, soy latte please!

Can you tell that I love Starbucks? Tulsa had JUST got 3 or 4 of them when we moved here. So, now Fayetteville is officially cool in my book!

5 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Oh I am SOOOOO jealous, my friend!!

I wish I had a Starbucks near me. I would be on a caffine high ALL DAY LONG and it would be FANTABULOUS!!!

Mmmmm....Starbucks...I need a Grande Vanilla Latte just thinking about it.

Where are my car keys?

11:19 AM  
Blogger Hillary said...

They're gonna take over the world! ;)

In downtown Vancouver, we have TWO Starbucks...es? kiddy corner to eachother. Seriously. Four corners of the intersection and two of them have a Starbucks. It's crazy!

Woohoo for Starbucks near you!

11:03 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

YAHOOOOOO!!! FINALLY!!!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great news about the legally addictive stimulant distributor. i saw your pic in the paper-great story! Kim Marquette

3:00 PM  
Blogger Superchikk said...

When we lived in Austin, there were no less than eight, yes, I said EIGHT Starbuck's between our house and work. Eight.

I'll take a venti Chai latte with soy milk please. No cinnamon. Thanks.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home