Friday, May 05, 2006

My Trigger Finger...

Well, its been about 2 weeks now that I've had this dull ache in my first finger on my right hand. Or...as my grandma calls it "yer trigger fanger". (And for those of you out there who know my family...Yep, its the same Grandma as "oh dear")

Is this really worth a visit to the doctor? I mean it IS effecting my daily routine. Its hard to write, it hurts to bend, it feels swollen but doesn't look swollen, and its just kind of annoying.

I don't want to be "run to the doctor for everything" girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

If it's effecting your daily living/work...you MUST see the doctor! It's been happening for a little while...go take care of it.

You won't be a "run to the doctor for everything" girl, you'll be a responsible one.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home