Friday, September 09, 2005

Silver Dollar City Here we come!!!

I'm going to "Silver Dollar City" this weekend. I'm very excited. See...my husband Justin, best friend Sarah, and I all bought season passes back in, like, May or something, and we haven't gone back since. WE HAVE TO USE THESE THINGS!! Or its a waiste of our money.

So...Silver Dollar...HERE WE COME! Ofcourse, not with Justin...he's in Ukraine right now, and I seriously doubt he can make it. Heehee. But Sarah and I are going to have a blast.

The last time we went...we did the whole thing...the cave, all the rides, bar-b-que, and yummy lemonaide. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!

When I was a kid...SLC was our family vacation spot. We went every summer and had so much fun. So, now, when I go back...I'm always CRAZY EXCITED! So white trash...I know. But, I just can't help it.

Maybe when we're done, we'll swing by Soji Tibuchi's to use the bathroom. Have you ever seen that thing??? Its like Liberachee's interior designer hurled in there. So tacky...SO FABULOUS!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

I love SDC! Have you been there at Christmas? There's nothing like it! Definitely use those season passes and go back after Thanksgiving. It'll get you in the yule tide spirit like no other!

Hope ya'll have a white-trashy fun time! :) hehe

10:44 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

YOU MUST DO POWDER KEG!!! YOU MUST!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Oh yah...Powder Keg is the Bomb!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

hey i just wanted to leave a post that pertains to a comment you left on mine

"Oh I'm not with these fellas here, I've gotta pig in competition down at the livestock pavilion, and I'm gonna win that blue ribbon!" - Lenny

1:51 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

Powder Keg....yes!! :)

And we definitely have to stop by Soji's place. I have been hearing so much about that bathroom...

oh, and I would love to do the....uh....Saloon Girl picture you had mentioned...he he he....

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BLAST!!! I SOOOOOOO NEED THE BREAK! :)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm so jealous!!! Did you have fun?

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home