Thursday, August 18, 2005

"Shelli and the terrible horrible no good very bad day"

My dog got out of her pin (again) and tore through my living room all night long.
My husband and I got in "a heated" conversation about it...and now I'm sad.

The girl I wanted to hire for my office came back as a big old "NO" in the world of references...not I'm back on the "now hiring" wagon.

I have a runner in my hose...

dry skin on my nose...

And I ran out of hairspray, and I had to use Oleta's which smells like "old lady".

My feet stink (as usual)...

I have a headache (probably from the "old lady" hairspray)...

AND I'M HUNGRY!

ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....boo hissy!

This is a terrible horrible no good very bad day. I think I'll move to Australia.



5 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

And yo momma dresses you funny.

What is Oleta's?

11:12 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

:( sorry for the bad day...

HOW THE HECK DID INDI GET OUT?!??!?! Isn't her wall like 5 or 6" high now??? Is she like dog jumper extreme??? :P

but the good news is you are fabulously sassy, cute, and fun!! :)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Oleta is a person...ha ha ha.

And Justin put Indi's gate up too high, so she sqwirmed out from under it.

3:26 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

silly husband... :P

that girl is an excape artist, I will give her that!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

ha ha...hence, heated conversation.

i got water all over my regular pajamas so i had to wear my pajamas with choo-choo trains all over them.

i hate the choo-choo train pajamas.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home