Tuesday, August 30, 2005

SHUT UP LADY!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I was doing some "job recruiting" for my "organization" that I work for, at the U. of A. student union. Seeing as I'm known as quite the "people watcher" this was a FIELD TRIP for me. (Wow...that makes me sound really creepy doesn't it?)

I love going to the mall, sitting down at a bench and just watching people go by. People are SO different. You know what I mean?...

Well, anyway, yesterday at the U. of A., I was doing just this. (with an occasional "Hi...would you like a pencil or sucker?...what about a job")
...When all of the sudden I was fixated (is that how you spell that?) on this group of sorority girls. They were all standing in a huddle and chatting away. They were so close that I could hear every single word. So, ofcourse...duh...I LISTENED!

Let me replay their conversation for you:

"This hurricane thing sucks"
"Yah, did you see all the damage to the beaches"?
"Oh...I know...my family goes down to Gulf Port, like, every spring"

"Yah...and that new Hard Rock cassino can't even open now"
"Oh, and hello...I went to Mardi Gras every single year for the past 3 years. What am I supposed to do this March?"

GRRRRRR.....................

I wanted to walk up to them and SLAP THEM ACROSS THE FACE AND YELL WAKE UP! PEOPLE ARE DEAD!!!!!!
...and then it dawned on me...

WAKE UP SHELLI...PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERY DAY IN THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck are YOU doing about it??? You're just as bad as those girls. STUPID!

Man...Heaven's gonna rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home