Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Four Subjects today:
"More than a Soap Box" , "REALLY needing to CarPool" ,
"Justin is safe in Ukraine...HooRay!!" and "Boring Sally Is BACK!"

First off...listen, I became really convicted at church Sunday night about my blog. Silly?...yes, but oh so true. I guess I realized that this thing is more than a soap box.

Here's the dealy-yo!

I am constantly complaining on this thing. I cuss...I rant...I rave about what?...yep, jack squat!

So, I'm going to try to make this more of a "Joyful moments" blog rather than a "I hate today" blog.

Ok...the Car Pool thing. I know that there is a big hand full of people that commute (is that how you spell that?) to work everyday from Fayetteville to Rogers. SO...WHY AREN'T WE CARPOOLING??? These gas prices are biting us in the rear.

Any one...Any one? Mic Check...one two three??

And...
Justin made it to Ukraine safe and sound. He called me yesterday from the pay phone at a grocery store and sounded cheerful and sleepy. He is there to shoot film on a mission that is happening called Global Commission started by our friend Lloyd. www.globalcommission.org
Check it out!!...they also have a blog...its over on the right, in my "blogger" list. (ps...they REALLY need to update it, so don't hold that against them)

And finally...
Yes...sweet little "Boring Sally" is back. (see bloggers on right...)

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

YIPPEE! I have been WAITING for Sally!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

wow... is she (Sally) serious?!?! That's one blog to make you feel good about your life! :P

10:31 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

As serious as you want her to be.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home