Monday, September 19, 2005

Paying Homage to the

Porcelein Duke of Hurl!


Oh my gosh...I really really hate being sick. I forgot just how bad it was. It started (sort of) Saturday night with an un-easy feeling in my tummy when I went to bed...and on Sunday morning POW!!!!...DIARREAH!!!!!!!!

I downed some "imodium ad" and was off to church. All the while squeezing my booty together so that nothing said a stinky "hello" while I was on stage. (Gross...I know)

Then, to make matters worse, it started moving...creeping...gurgiling upward to a vomitous state. I HAD TO LEAVE ...I HAD TO FLEE FROM CHURCH...I DIDN'T GET TO SING IN THE SECOND SERVICE...I WAS IN A PANIC STATE OF HURL!!!!!!!!!

When I got home...HELLO VOMIT LAND USA!

Well, needless to say, I crawled into work today around 12:00 to do a few things...check my email, check my voicemail, book a business trip to Austin, and blog.

...I've now taken care of all...and I'm going back home. BECAUSE MY STOMACH IS STILL GURGLING! yuck.

ps...do you like how I chose a nice "puke" color to post in?

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

oh your poor thing!!

yeah, stu was sick too. feeling better i think. he's been back to school.

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER! Call me if you need me to bring you anything . . . soup, movies. . . it sucks being sick especially with hubby away. . .BTW, what day is he back?

9:12 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

it was supposed to be "oh YOU poor thing".

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home