Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My new bobble head pen

DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PENIS...(ok, maybe a little). But that wasn't the intention of the artist. (I don't think).

My dads company had these really cute little bobble head pens to hand out as marketing things. And...being the always snooping and snatching daughter, I snagged one. SWEET! And...now, its sitting at my desk just smiling at me and bobbing away the hours. I like it. I shall name it Fred. Not Peter...because this girl I work with named Brandi said it looked like a penis. IT TOTALLY DOES NOT!

So, anyway, FRED is smiling at me right now and bobbing. Dang...I wish I had a digital camera....I would totally put his picture on my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

Sick!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Ps...I put Fred away in my desk.

10:54 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

good idea!

hey, you wanna come to the party??

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home