Monday, September 12, 2005

Missing the Hubby REAL BAD!

Justin has been gone a week now in Ukraine, and its starting to sink in. I MISS HIM! The first week was ok...I didn't dwell on it everyday...I didn't cry or anything. But this week??? DIFFERENT STORY!

I'm hoping that everyone is still praying for Justin while he's over there. (yesterday he had food poisoning or something that caused very BAD diarrhea...YIKES!).

Now, I ask that you all add me to the list... I need prayer to get by for another week and a half. He doesn't get back until the 21st. AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! Plus...girl time is always a big help. (hint hint Karen or Shauna...we haven't hung out in a LONG time!) Luckily...my best friend Sarah has been living with me while he's gone, and she's stickin' it out 'til the end. She's been awesome and I am very blessed by her. But...SHE DOESN'T SNUGGLE UP NEXT TO ME AT NIGHT...not that I want her to. She IS in a different room. We went to Silver Dollar City this weekend which was a blast.

So, anyhoo...please just pray for me. And pray for Sarah to "put up with me".

2 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

hey shelli!!

yes, let's do something!! when are you available??? i do have a busy week . . . but we'll make it work!

prayers!

11:52 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

I am in a different room. But, if you lousy neighbors keep up their late night drinking-and-cursing fest on their back porch every night, I may have to find new sleeping arrangements. Your bed is so big you'd never know I was there. Or, your couch is pretty comfy....hmm... what a 'trooper' I am, haha. ;)

wow, these word verifications are getting long...and complicated!! 'zxddzdgw'

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home