Wednesday, September 21, 2005

OK...THE SLEEP TEST!!!

The purpose of a sleep test is to see and study how one sleeps. Well this "one" tossed and turned until 4am and they didn't get enough "data" on me.

CRAP!

It was bad enough being in a strange place with strange sounds...but I had 5 million electric thingy's attached to my scalp, another 5 million to my body, 1 to my finger, 2 to my legs, and a strap around my boobies. WEIRD!

Needless to say, they said I only got about 2 hours of sleep and I'll more than likely have to come back again. OH JOY!

...see...I snore, I wake myself up in my sleep, and sometimes stop breathing. So, they think I have a condition called "Sleep Aptnia".

...we shall see.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE...JUSTIN COMES HOME TONIGHT!!!!!!! YEAH!

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

That stinks!!! :( no wonder you came back home and zonked out.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

A tube down her throat??? What the heck? No tube invasion here...

Um...Esther, I think your friend was abducted by aliens.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home