Thursday, June 02, 2005

Today is a Green Day

Not only is it a cool band, but I'm wearing lots of green today. I have on a green shirt, green sunglasses, green broach, green purse, and ofcourse the usaul green eyes. GREEN GREEN GREEN WITH ENVY!!! I want to be outside playing with my hubby and puppy. BOO HISSY! Its also payday, which means more green in my pocket...yippee skippee!

So, right now, I'm listening to "Blondies greatest hits". LOVE THAT BAND! I sometimes think that I'm Debra Harry in a chubby build, brunette headed, 27 year old body in 2005. She and I are sassy soul sisters. She was stylish (I try to be), a great singer ( I have a degree in the stuff), had cool hair (this is where I wish I had more freedom) , and always had this "mess with me and I'll kick your bootay" smirk about her (ok, this one is more of a "duh, what?" smirk on me)...but you get my point / want.

Sanguin as a Penguin!!!! Thats me! I've been told this over and over again, but have no clue what it really means. But, I will say that I like throwing that word around to make me look smarter than I actually am! haa haa!!! My best friend took a test to find out what she is...so, she's gonna pass it on to me. Hopefully, I'll find out what I truly am...maybe its Sanguin...maybe its not, either way...I'm hopelessly goofy and need help in social situations not to look like and idiot.

Peace out! "For those who are about to Rock...we salute you!" Name the band...come on...name it!!!

Ps...and yes, my favorite color is green...duh!

4 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

uh yeah! you're definitely a Sanguine. Usually people are a mix of things, but I don't doubt that is your primary personality type!
I'm primarily Melancholy. YIKES! no surprise there. I think my secondary one is Choleric. yikes again.
had fun yesterday. let's do it again sometime!!! you can always count on me to sneak treats in!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Brian Hirschy said...

Geez, all i wanted was loving parents!!!! roar!

1:23 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

are penguins Sanguine?? ;)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

AC/DC
Can you dig?

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home