Wednesday, June 01, 2005

MARY KAY anyone???

So guess what? I am now a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. HEE HEE...yep, its true!

I love Mary Kay...I've been using the stuff for about 4 years now, and figured...hey, if I love it...might as well sell it!!! (the cleansing and facial stuff is AWESOME!...especially their new microderm abrasion line. Not quite sure if I spelled that right)

So, if you or anyone you know would like a personal beauty consultant to talk to or order from...or if THEY would like to start their own business, have them contact me!

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

You are now my official consultant and provider of my favorite perfume.....

2:29 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

yeah!!!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Me me me!

I want a non-gross, sensitive skin foundation. I've never really worn the stuff, but my skin is starting to look old.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home