Monday, May 23, 2005

10 Reasons why I'm White Trash...

10. My house is a complete pit. When people come over, we throw stuff in the spare bedroom...
9. My dogs collar has "bling bling" that goes jingle jingle when she walks...
8. My everyday shoe apparral are "flip flops"...
7. I have a cousin in jail...
6. I have a CB "handle"...(calamity jane)...
5. I've been through a hunters safety course...
4. I know how to "gut" a dead animal...
3. I work with people that say "yuns" when refering to a large group of individuals...
2. I can sing just about every single word to "Fancy" by Reba McIntire...


...and the number one reason why I'm White Trash....

1. MY WORK IS GIVING ME MONEY TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS TO SILVER DOLLAR CITY FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND...AND I'M SO EXCITED I'M ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

shum-on! we are not going to have silver dollar city "fun day", we are going to have silver dollar city "fun DAYS"!!!

1:45 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

so....taking a hunter's saftety course and knowing how to gut a dead animal makes one white trash....oh no...I am done for....

;)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Geek4god said...

"I might have been born just plain white trash But fancy was my name"

The White trash song test for guys is can you sing "A country boy can survive" by Jr..

4:46 PM  
Blogger AfricaBleu said...

Yes, but how do you feel about Chia pets and Sam Walton?

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home