Thursday, May 19, 2005

STAR WARS GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE OH PLEASE CAN I GO SEE IT AGAIN??????????
I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!

Hurray hurraw to George Lucas for redeaming himself after the StarPoop Episode 1 and StarPoop Episode 2. (although, I think 2 was better than 1)

WARNING: This is no exaduration...George Lucas has ordered that all THX theaters up their volume levels for the movie. So...it makes the movie even MORE awesome! ...but, the previews and trailers that were not necassarily formatted for that much volume are DEAFENING!!!!! The workers of the movie theater even came in early to "pre-warn" us of the volume level. If (...no wait...) WHEN I go see it again, I'm bringing earplugs for the trailers...NO LIE!

OH JOY! THE LIFE OF A NERD...

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

when, you go again, if I haven't already gone, I'll go with......

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home