Friday, May 13, 2005

Oh Happy Day...(oh happy day)...Oh Happy Day-ee-ay.

Its a good day today! I had a free lunch, I got some new art for my office, my husband got paid, and my boss went back to Salt Lake. So...I'm not as stressed any more! Woo hoo! What ever shall I do with myself.

Can I just take a minute to talk about my wonderful husband? Who...for the sake of his identity, we shall call Bob Michaels.

Bob is wonderful! He is a full time student, he's got a job, he loves me to pieces, he thinks I'm beautiful, he loves the Lord with all of his heart, and he's about to embark on a wonderful journey to Ukraine to serve a ministry. I JUST THINK YOU ARE AWESOME BOB MICHAELS (AKA ROCKSTAR, AKA BOYFRIEND, AKA MY SOUL MATE, AKA PERSON WHO PUTS UP WITH MY SNORING AT NIGHT, AKA JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!) You are a man among men! You are stinkin' funny, you are outrageously hot, you have cool glasses and cool hair, you are a musician, you have facial hair at times...YOU ARE EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! HEART FRAME AROUND YOUR FACE!!!

Whew...is it hot in here? or is it just me? OH ITS ME!

So, I'm trying to set some friends up. This journey is making me laugh because I'm starting to really really believe that I may have made a good "call" this time. They both are very very interested in what the other one is "thinking". Oh...JOY!!! I consider myself a darn good match maker, seeing as how the ONLY couple I ever set up has been married 3 years, and just had a baby. WOO HOO! I'm 1 for 1.

Ok, well, I guess I'll get back to work now. Woopdie doo!

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

oh, i love days when i just fall in love with my husband all over again! or, even better, when it feels like i'm seeing him "in that way" for the first time again.

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home