Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???...

If you come to get a loan for a car...and the person who is doing that loan has an entire conversation with you about the car you are purchasing...and the car she is talking about is a different car than what you are buying...WOULDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING????????? GAH!

Yah, I just lended these people some money for a car that they were not EVEN BUYING!!!!! They called me back about 30 minutes later to say "you know...we just realized that you did that loan for a Ford. Hun...we bought a Chevy. And...that Chevy is about $1000 more.". WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL ME THAT EARLIER???? The purchase order from the car lot said it was a Ford, but see, they changed their minds...and I never received a new purchase order on a Chevy. UGH! They read papers, signed, and received a check!!!!!!!!!!! Pay attention people...we're dealing with money...not Star Wars trading cards.

Speaking of StarWars. I'm going at 12:01 am on Wednesday!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!! I'm so excited. But...I'm going to be SO tired Thursday at work. Dang! I'm trying to talk my best friend into going with our group, but she's being a poo poo face about it. Thats right...poo poo on you friend!

Well...Big Gulps huh...alright...see ya later!

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

I am not a Poo Poo face. I can assure you that at this late in the game there is NO WAY that I would be able to get a ticket..I mean, come on! Its STAR WARS. AND....a girl's gotta sleep, doesn't she??!

I am affronted by your comment, and if I were a mean person, I would castigate you right here: ________________________________. So there.... ;)

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home