Wednesday, May 11, 2005

"Subway"...my biggest VICE!

There is a "Subway" sandwich place about 20 paces from my office. I can see the sign from my window, and it beckens me to partake of the goodness every single day.

Today, my tummy was filled with a toasted ham and chedder on Italian, SunChips, and the usual Ale (aka Dr.Pepper). Fattening...OH SO FATTENING!...but, while standing in line, I look at Jarrod (their version of Ronald McDonald) and think to myself "Well, its no Big Mac, Right?".

The ladies that make these wonderful wonders (Jenelle and Stacy) are starting to recognize my face as I walk in. They give a big "HELLO, WHAT ARE YOU HAVING TODAY???". As if they no my "normal" order. I wonder what they would do if I just said "the usual"?

My toes and fingernails are GORGIOUS today. Last night I went out with my home-girls from the southside, just north of the gas station, behind "Long John Silver" next to the house with the big white dog. (that one was for you Rockstar!) We went to a place called "ProfessioNail" in the Mall that is loaded with lovely little vietnemise ladies who specialize in making ME feel beautiful. Yeah for the Ladies who live to say "Short, Long?...Square, Round?"

Well, I'm working right now...so I guess I should get back to that. Darn this Blog...maybe ITS my "vice"!!!!!

Later Tators!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

It WAS very fun! The massaging chairs more than met my expectations, and there is nothing like a foot soak to wash off the emotional vomit of a day's work. The more scalding the better, and those Vietnamese women like it scalding.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home