Monday, June 06, 2005

"DR. FEELGOOD..."

"...He's the one that make you feel all right!"

Oh, ya baby...I had a nice long message, hair washed and blow dryed, eyebrows waxed, some new shirts, and dinner to boot this weekend! It was AWESOME!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

He wanted me to pamper myself this weekend...and I did...and I LOVED IT! Thank you wonderful rockstar of mine! I need a T-shirt that says "I 'heart' Rockstars"...anyone know where I can get one? I figure with all the crazy punk kid clothes out there these days...I've gotta find one SOMEWHERE. Where is Avril Levignes phone number...think think think...

Well, I'm at work waiting for Oleta to get back lunch. I'M HUNGRY WOMAN!!! HURRY! Lord knows I'm the queen of long lunches with friends...so I can't judge.

Anyway...she's back now...I'm leaving to lunch. I shall snarl and growl on my way out. BOO HISSY OLETA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home