Friday, February 10, 2006

Two Blogs in one day! Hooray, Hooraw, Hooray!

You may be asking "Why dearest Shelli...why must one blog twice in one day?" Or not...but I like to think that you are.

Well...its because...

I JUST WON TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE...um...I mean...THE HORSE RACES IN HOT SPRINGS FROM KNWA! w/ free VIP parking and box seats. WOO HOO!!!!!!! (KNWA is the local news station around here for you foreigners.)

Anyway, I've never been to Hot Springs before...so, I'm a tad bit excited. Also...Justin and I have been seriously considering going down there for a weekend get-away for our Anniversary. WELL, WE JUST UPPED THE ANTY! I don't think I spelled "anty", (a gambling term for "heck ya I'm in"), correctly. My apologies.

So...have YOU been to Hot Springs? Where should we stay that is CHEAP, CLEAN, and preferably a continental breakfast???

Also, we just decided last night to go to the Family Life "Weekend To Remember". Its a "couples retreat/communication builder/therapy/fun/get away from others/reason to turn off your cell phone/hear some great Christian speakers/marriage thingy". I'm excited. I've been wanting to go to this and some great couples from our church are going, so I know it must be good. I've heard great things about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home