Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm 28...BOO HISSY!

Well, yesterday, I turned 28.

I'm not quite sure on how to take this. I really don't like the fact that I'm 2 years from 30, but, then again, I'm not really sure I'd still want to be 21...although I feel that way on the inside.

Yesterday, I rushed to the mail box to grab my much antisipated birthday cards (yah right, their was only one)...but instead?...it was an invitation to my highschool 10 year reunion. Its like the world was wanting to say it big and loud...YOU'RE GETTING OLD SHELLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, I'm bound and determined to make this a great year. My "LIFE CHANGE" year!! I'm gonna loose this weight, I'm gonna clean my house, I'm gonna start a regular "quiet time" everyday, I'm gonna love my husband the way he needs to be loved, and we're going to cook more!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited!

UPDATE ON BIRTHDAY 02-02-06: I had dinner with some great friends at a yummy Greek Resturant, and the next night...my daddy took me and Justin out to eat. Yum!!

...and please oh please go to my husbands blog and read about our dogs latest "issue".
www.rockstarjones.blogspot.com

peace out homies!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

happy birshday, shelli! 28 doesn't seem that bad. you're going to have a ring-dinger of a year & we'll rock our 10 year reunions out.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Happy Birthday!!

You and I have almost the same birthday! Yours was yesterday, mine is tomorrow! :) I'll be 27, and for me, this is the first year I've gone, "Huh. That sounds old." *sigh*

Hope you had a great day!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

oi. the tenth anniversary is this year. part of me doesn't want to go and part of me really, really wants to go to see what's happened to big fish in my smalltown pond that made me feel like i was tiny, secretly hoping they're exactly the way they were in high school so i can laugh about it on the way home with my wonderful husband that i love to our out-of-the-fishbowl world. is that bad?

8:33 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

shelli, happy birthday again!

i hope we made all your wildest dreams come true at Acropolis!

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home