Monday, January 30, 2006

C-PAP...C-CRAP!!!!!!!!!

For a machine that is supposed to HELP me sleep, the C-Pap is sure doing a poor job at it. (see "Snore No More" post about my sleep apnea disorder)

I received it (the C-Pap) on Friday and have not been able to catch a wink of sleep since.

Friday- toss and turn all night, total of 3 hours of sleep. Wake up in the morning with bloody nose and dried out crispy nostrils.

Saturday- Same story…maybe 4 hours of sleep, wake up with nose in such pain, that I had to get up and put lotion on it. Wake up in the morning with EXTREMELY sore nose, bloody and crispy.

Sunday- Got a magical lanolin ointment from my friend Elise. This DEFINITELY seemed to help the sore, crusty, bloody nose issue. However, I still tossed and turned all night, and woke up this morning so very very groggy and lethargic.

Tonight- If I’m sleepy enough, I’m going to start the battle around 9:30. This will give me good “toss and turn” time before desperately needing to fall asleep. Because, see, I have this womens bible study that I go to on Tuesday mornings and it STARTS at 6am. So, I have to get up around 4:30 am.


I MUST MUST MUST GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!!!!

PS. Oh, don’t worry, pictures of me IN THIS CONTRAPTION are coming soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libs said...

Oh, I do hope you get some sleep tonight. That doesn't sound fun!
Oh and I love the picture! :) hehe funny dog!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Superchikk said...

I have one word for you: Benadryl or Tylenol PM. Ok, so that was four words, but it's the same thing. It will definitely help you sleep, even if you are uncomfortable.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home