Wednesday, December 28, 2005

...and still sick!

Why oh why am I still in the stage of blah? I've completely dehidrated myself and my stomach is STILL flipping and I'm STILL experiencing the joys of the sport called "tag team toilet".

...and...

All I've had to eat since Monday morning is a bowl of cereal, a few crackers, and last night I had a few bites of chicken with some veggies....AND THAT KILLED ME!!!!!!!!! Well...ok, I did technically "eat" more, but this is the only stuff that actually stayed down.

The last time this puke/toilet fest happened to me, I ended up in the hospital for 4 days, they removed my gall bladder and said I had an infection of my pancreas. (pancreatitis to be exact). The doctor said that once I have pancreatitis, I'm usally suseptible to getting it again. OH GREAT.

My sister-in-law Laura's mom has a cronic pancreatitis (meaning she gets it like once every other month or so) and is constantly having this sort of thing happen to her along with excrutiating abdomom pains. (sorry...I know I can't spell)

...well, what did I wake up with last night? EXCRUTIATING PAINS IN MY ABDOMOM...although, I think it was just gas. BUT...nevertheless...I'm a little freaked out. I don't want pancreatitis again.

SO.........

Please oh please oh please pray for this to go far far away.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

Will do! :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Superchikk said...

If everyone else that was sick is well by now, you should definitely call your Doctor. Pancreatitis can be really bad stuff and you don't want it to cause long-term problems. So stop being so stubborn and call. (I'm also speaking to myself here, because I'm always like, "I'm fine" when I look and feel like death warmed over. We need people to push us to take care of ourselves.)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

No insurance until Monday the 2nd.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Superchikk said...

wow...that stinks

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home