Monday, December 05, 2005

Things that make you say "blah"...

I'm in one of those "yuck yuck I want to go home" sort of moods today. Allow me to elaborate:

-I forgot that I was going to a benefit dinner this evening, and my outfit is WAY too casual.
-I forgot my breakfast at home, now I'm really hungry.
-I ripped a hole in my leather jacket this morning.
-The stew I had last night gave me indigestion.
-I just discovered ANOTHER hole in my leather jacket. grrrrr...
-I just want to be in bed.


BLAH!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger shauna said...

i want to crawl back into bed too and take a nap!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Virginia said...

me too! its sooooo cold outside!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

blah! blah blah blah!

A nap sounds good. We should all get naps mid afternoon. People would be soooo much happier!

Hope tomorrow's better! :)

12:58 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

hoorah for the siesta!!!

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home