Wednesday, December 14, 2005

John Lennons' "Imagine" - remix...

I re-wrote this little ditty...I hope you enjoy it:

Imagine there's no Santa
No Mrs. Claus too
No gifts to by for loved ones
Or folks you hardly knew...

Imagine all the money
you'd keep all to you...whoa oh ooooohhhh...

You may say I'm a dreamer...
but I'm not the only one...
I hope some day you'll join me...
And Walmart stores will fold and run.

Imagine there's no reindeer
Just see if you can try...
No crazy meal to stress on...
Turkeys to roast or fry.

Imagine all the fat grams
you'd keep FROM your thighs....whoa oh oooooohhhh...

You may say I'm a dreamer...
but I'm not the only one...
I hope some day you'll join me...
And we'll all have skinny buns.

7 Comments:

Blogger Superchikk said...

very nice. but i take exception to the Walmart thing...sorry. My dad works for "the evil empire," so I have a hard time wishing him out of a job.

8:27 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

you are so creative and funny. Will you be my friend?

8:34 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

very creative!

i definitely agree in that the chaos is TOO much and that the real message of Christmas has been watered down and ignored . . .
however i do also feel it is a luxury that we CAN celebrate Jesus with family, friends, yummy food, a pretty tree, lights, presents . . . sure, some people take it too far, but why do WE do it? Because of love, freedom, hope, salvation.
sorry . . . had to share . . .

10:34 AM  
Blogger Brian Hirschy said...

you are crazy... i dont understand how we are related

11:25 AM  
Blogger Brian Hirschy said...

Oh yeah, i tried to email you guys and say thanks for the package and the picture instead some feller from the bank decided to email me back and tell me you were unemployeed? So that mean I get hefty bags for Christmas again... I hope you dont tell me to jump off the deck again... im such a fool

11:27 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Not un-employed...just not employed there anymore. I have a new job. I'll email you my new emial address.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

love it!

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home