Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Part 3 and a "barf" filled day...

Well, we ended the Christmas season at my Dads house with his side of the family. We again did our "As Seen On TV" gift exchange and fun was had by all.

Seeing the little kids open their gifts and be filled with joy is always so exciting. I sometimes wish I was that little kid again...but then I remember the "awkward" years and I'm snapped back to reality.

Speaking of awkward...How many of YOU spent the day after Christmas hugging the toilet? No one??? Oh, well let me tell you...I DID along with about 7 other family members!!!!!!!!!!!! It was horrible, I woke up early Monday with diarhea and then came the vomiting...this ALL (yep, both) lasted until 3am Tuesday (today) morning........YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its 1pm on Tuesday right now, and I decided to come into work for a little while. I'm basically just sitting here to prove that although I'm new, I'm not gonna let a little puke and poo get me down. NO SIR!! I'm a good employee.

(please oh please send me home...I feel like I've been beatin' to a pulp.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Hillary said...

So fun! I love madlibs! I posted part of my letter on my site (yeah, I know, it kinda gives it away, but it made me giggle way too much.) Thanks for the fum procrastination tool! :D

5:38 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

oops! That last comment was on the wrong post.

Hope you feel better!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Brian Hirschy said...

i got oatmeal and i puked..

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home