Thursday, September 29, 2005

My Dog got a citation from the Fayetteville Animal Services!

Our sweet little dog "Indiana" has had an event filled week.

First off, she finally received her AKC paper work in the mail and we were SO proud. Announcing "Indiana Belles Jones" the certified pedigree pup!

....secondly, she decided to show us how much she loves us by shredding her sheet to pieces. She sleeps on this sheet every night, and has never really acted out against it, but Tuesday, she decided to get a bit feisty. Grrr....

...and finally, the kicker...

Yesterday, when Justin came home from school, there was an orange notice hanging on our door from the Fayetteville Animal Services. It states that our neighbors have complained about her barking continuously throughout the day and we need to do whatever necessary to ammend the situation.

WHAT????????

So, I called the F.A.S. and asked them if there was some sort of law about this or something. They stated that after 3 violations (or complaints) they refer us to the prosecuting attorney. GREAT! My dog is a pain in not only our butts...but our neighbors too.

Here's the deal: She's 7 months old, likes to dig and chew, and is NOT...I repeat...NOT going to stay inside while we are gone. Now, when it starts getting really cold outside, it will be a different story. But, by then, we will have puppy proofed our kitchen.

...so, I guess we'll just wait to see if we get ANOTHER citation. Until then, bark away "Indi"...you aren't bothering me or daddy! hee hee.

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

It had better not be the next door neighbors on the west who left their dog outside all night long while they were gone who kept me up all night when I was staying with you!!! The same neighbors who have loud, drunken get-togethers on THEIR back porch SEVERAL nights a week, also keeping the houseguest [ME] awake!! IT HAD BETTER NOT BE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

well, that felt good to vent...

2:58 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Oh...I know, I already thought about that.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Muzzle?

11:57 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Good luck, by the way, I had to give away my problem dog to my parents.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home