Monday, September 26, 2005

COLDPLAY Rocked My Face Off!!!

Ok...have I ever mentioned on my blog about how much I really really like the band Coldplay? Well...I do, and now, after seeing them in Dallas last weekend...they may just top the scales as a tie with U2 for first place in my book. Hmmm...then again...Radiohead is up there too. Oh the choices!

Chris Martin (the lead singer) was AWESOME! He had so much energy that I was even huffing and puffing after every song. He made me exhausted. I'm sure thats how he keeps that girlish figure for Gweneth. Ha!

They did a rendition of RING OF FIRE that was simple and amazing. Ofcourse, its the little things like that in concerts that makes one shout THIS IS THE BEST BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Anyhoo...

Dallas was fun. Concert, Awesome! Roadtrip with Hubby and Esther, Fun-tastic! First trip to an IKEA store, Amazing! Time with my brother and his family, SuperGreat! And yes Esther...I DO have the cutest nephew in the world. Imagine if Laura is pregnant with a girl?...how cute with SHE be???

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Shelli,
This is crazy, I totally posted about "Ring of Fire" without even visiting your blog. V. weird.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home