Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ivanna Trump wears WAY TOO MUCH MAKEUP!!

Yesterday I was at the Northwest Arkansas Business Womens Expo in Bentonville. It was great. I got to go to some really neet clinics, and I got an awesome goody bag stuffed with cool stuff. (It was like the bags they give to the stars at awards, but with "slim jims" and "juicy fruit" ha ha ha!!!)

The key note speaker for the day was Ivanna Trump. First of all...why did they pick a woman who is known for being the ex-wife of a billionaire??...ok, their is my rant #1.

...also, I had to really Really REALLY concentrate hard on every single word that she was saying. She is from Check-uh-slow-vaw-kia (yah...no clue how to spell that...so I made it as terrible as possible) and has very broken English. "Dis ees mine virst drip do Norv Vest Arakunsaw. Dank you zo mudj vor awving me ear!" (translation: This is my first trip to Northwest Arkansas. Thank you so much for having me here) YIKES!...rant #2.

...I felt as if the woman had to make claims for herself. As if she had to make it PERFECTLY clear that she is standing on her own two feet and is self sufficiant in the business world. She even told us what charities she likes to make donations to and how much. Isn't that kind of like tithing...you really don't want to tell people that sort of thing. Makes you look kind of prideful...this is rant #3.

...Ok, now I know I'm a consultant for Mary Kay, and can sometimes go a bit overboard with my own personal make up...BUT HOLY MOLY! That woman had on SO much, that I think it was dripping off in her sweat. SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!...this would be my final rant #4.

Now the good/interesting stuff about Ivanna Trump:
Did you know that Ivanna was on her nations (see rant number 2) olympic ski team in the 1960's? ...and did you know that she left the communist country so that she would have a chance at a career as a woman in America? ...and did you know that she was a model in the 70's?...and did you know that she has her own fragrances? (these will probably crack you up as they did me: "Ivanna", "Ivanna Man", "Ivanka by Ivanna", and "Ivonna young man"!!!!!!) ...and did you know that she is an author?....and did you know that she is building (wait...her reps are building) "Ivanna Towers" in Las Vegas? It will be the tallest standing residential property in Vegas...and did you know that she has collegin in her upper lip? Ok, she didn't talk about that part, but good grief it was obvious.

Ok, one last good thing on Ivanna Trump. One thing that she kept referencing that I thought was very nice was how much she loves her children and prays that they grow up to be wonderful adults that respect and love people. I thought that was kind of cool.

zank yoo...zee yoo layder!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

I have read about her-- I always thought that she turned out pretty classy, considering who she used to be married to.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home