Monday, August 15, 2005

Inappropriate Behavior at the Smithsonian...

Thats right...what do three girls from Arkansas do when they are at the Smithsonian? They take pictures of themselves groping the buttocks of innocent statues. Hee hee hee...

Ok, that was just one little thing that we did...but also, we had a BLAST in the nations capital. FYI...Abraham Lincolns statue is GIGANTIC!!! I don't think I ever knew that. And the "changing of the guards" at Arlington Cemetary is the coolest thing ever. I must say...my "Americana spirit" was lifted while I was there...but still not nearly as much as it should have been as an American.

The most touching thing that I saw (actually brought a tear to my eye) was the ongoing artistic tribut to the fallen men and women in Iraq. Its updating daily...and its REALLY moving.

Overall...the trip was lots of fun. And cheap.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

The Star Spangled Banner was pretty awe inspiring as well...

11:33 AM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

and we are from GEORGIA, not Arkansas... ;)

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home