Tuesday, August 09, 2005

EXTREME MAKEOVER: BLOG EDITION...
And DC on a dime...

I'm so excited...my pittiful little blog is getting a grand makeover (hopefully) by my friends Jason and Ellen. I guess they were so mortified by it, that they just needed to have an intervention. (Why do I all the sudden sound like a Seinfield episode?) I just hope that they train me in the ways of said blog, so that I may properly keep it cool and impressive to the readers eye.

...ALSO...

I leave tomorrow for my "woo hoo" business trip to Washington, DC. I'll be in meetings all day Thursday and Friday until around 5pm...but THATS WHEN THE FUN BEGINS!!!!!!!! My two awesome friends Karen and Sarah are joining me in DC late late Thursday night, and we're going to have a weekend of
FUN-TAZMAGORIA!!!!!!!! They get to spend all day Friday together. (If they do something super fun without me, I'm going to cut their heads off in their sleep. Ha!...so there!)

We're going to spend Saturday morning touring the sites on a bus and taking in all that we possibly can in one day. We're hoping to spend a good chunk of time in the afternoon at the Smithsonian museum of American History...not that we're SUPER anxious to learn up on "American boringism", but thats the museum that has the American Pop Culture exhibit. (Exhibit A: The original "Kermit the Frog". Exhibit B: Dorothy's "ruby slippers". Exhibit C: Seinfields "puffy shirt"...do you see where I'm going here folks???? Yep...TV LAND HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!)

Ok, I'm out for now...I shall post again after DC.

4 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

rollin' with the homies...

11:18 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

don't be too offended by jason's blog offer. i'm also getting the "blog overhaul". i think i proved myself worthy (hopefully) of the overhaul by updating it more frequently recently.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

we need a DC update soon! be safe and have fun.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

and a good time was had by all.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home