Friday, July 08, 2005

MENTAL VACATION...

If I were a fish in a tank, I would be floating belly up today. If I were a fly on the wall...I would have fallen off by now. If I were Meg Ryan (before the stupid "boxing" movie she just made) I would be having a bad hair day. If I were a manager of a financial institution, I would be falling asleep at my desk and surfing the internet all day. OH WAIT...THAT IS ME!!!!!!!!!!

Yep...I'm totally "out of it" today. Spacey Stacey is my name. For breakfast I had 2 Krispee Kreme donuts and coffee...which sent me into a crazy hyper mode...but 20 minutes later, I could have been sleeping with my eyes open. And now...its only 12:30!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! 4.5 more hours to go!!! Yuck Yuck Yuck!

I'm getting excited about our little "fishin' " trip this weekend. We leave tonight for it. YIPPEE SKIPPEE!!! Although, I must say that I'm a wee skiddish about the map my mom drew me. Not quite sure about that. When there are things like "left at gas station" and "look for big tree"...hmmm...I don't know about this mom. I'm sure we'll get there just fine though.

TTFN!!! (ta tah for now)

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home