Wednesday, June 29, 2005

To Cut or Not To Cut!!
That is the question...

I just saw a girl with the CUTEST hair!
And, me being the type to covet hair, started
to drool! It was so cute! Short! Highlighted!
"Chunky"! Spunky! and darling.

So, should I cut?...or should I let it go?

I think some of you out there have seen me
with long hair and with short hair. So, you
people are the ones that I'm depending on
to give the "staight up" answer. Well...after
my husband tells me what HE wants.

I usually cut it during the summer...so, maybe
I should just stick to tradition.

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

GO FOR IT SHELLI BEAN!!!! If its spunky, its you! You were just talking about being worried about getting in a 'rut' with your hair....so take the risk and try something new. :) I think you would look fab with cute, short, highlighted, chunky, spunky hair. :)

[The views expressed in the above disclaimer are the opinions of the best friend and should carry weight in the decision making process .....] ;-) heeheee!!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

cut it off, cut it off, ALLLLLL off!!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home