Friday, July 01, 2005

The Surreal Life!

Last night, my husband and I felt as if we were in the middle of the "TWILIGHT ZONE". doodee doodee doodee doodee...

Why?...you ask. Well, we bought a house, paid cash for a new entertainment center and bookshelves, and got new couches. OH MY LORD!!!!!!!!!! I didn't even know how to right a check that big when we got the bookshelves / entertainment center. I had to really sit and think about it. BUT.. it was awesome to be able to do that, rather than have to put it on credit. And our couches are interest free and no payments for 2 years...so we'll own them soon aswell. ('cause there is NO WAY that I'm gonna pay 22% interest!!..oh yes, they WILL be paid off before 2 years is up) WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're so excited!!!! Praise GOD from whom all BLESSINGS flow!

...and yes, I finally am going to get my red couches I've always wanted!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

i have a red couch, and i love it. i'm so happy for you, and can't wait to see your new house! yeah! see you tonight!

12:24 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

YIPPEE FOR YOU!!! :) I am so happy for you Shelli.

I need to see your new house....and your swanky couches!

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home