Tuesday, June 28, 2005

HANGIN' W/ DA BENJAMINS!!!!

That is right! "Mary Kay" is really starting
to show her lovely face to me. Last night I was
truly truly blessed.
AKA...the sales were AWESOME!

Check out my Mary Kay Blog...its over on
the right in the "sidebar".

But, I've got to take a second and say
"To God be the glory", because he is the
one that made yesterdays joys possible.

The reason I'm even doing this whole "Mary Kay" thing is:

1. Financial Freedom.
(I'm sick and tired of debt. HATE IT!)
2. To enable my husband to go to school and not work.
3. To hopefully be a (mostly) stay at home
mommy some day. The Mary Kay organization is ALL
about working your business around your life.
NOT VICE VERSA!!!! God First, Family Second,
Business Third. AND THEY REALLY DO PUSH THAT.

So, last night was just a testimant to the
glories that God bestows on us all. PRAISE GOD!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

AHHH YEAH!!! Its because you are an INCREDIBLE consultant!! ;-D

May God continue to BLESS you abundantly!!!!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

you're awesome, shelli...i'm so glad it went well last night. God is good. :)

i'm planning on seeing you Friday night!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home