Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tempertantrums
and Bottle Rockets...

Well, I did it! I cut off all of my hair? And what was
my first reaction? The biggest tempertantrum that
I have had since I was 3 years old.

First of all, the lady at the Salon (if you can call
"Super Cuts" that) cut it WAY wrong. Then, to
make matters worse....when I tried to fix it, I looked
Aweful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO YES...I CURSED AND CUSSED!!!
I THREW MY HAIR DRYER AND SCREAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was SO extremely mad that I think I sent my husband
into shock. Needless to say, I do not like my hair! I wish I
was back in the "hair rut".

On to Bottle Rockets...

Could the City of Fayetteville PLEASE put some type of
restrictions on the fireworks? I MEAN COME ON!!!!!!!
They were still going at 2am!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!! And...
to make matters worse, my dog was FREAKING out!...and

....there was a BOTTLE ROCKET IN MY LAWN THIS
MORNING!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who shot fireworks towards my house???? I mean come on!
When I was a kid, if we set them off... we had to clean them up.

GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

okay, i'm probably going to sound a bit like pollyanna here, but i'm sure that you're hair is not that bad! never underestimate the power of matrix styling gelee.

and the fireworks were horrible! sunny didn't know which was to run.

1:16 PM  
Blogger sarah j. said...

her hair ISN'T that bad!!! I think it is CUTE! And, it IS just hair and WILL grow.... :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger Shelli said...

BOO HISSY!

5:19 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

yeah, i liked the hair too.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home