Monday, May 09, 2005

Keys are expensive and panty-hose runners STINK...

Its Monday...grrr...

I went to get keys made for my office today, and it cost me $50 stinkin' bucks!...out of my own pocket!...and I wont get reimbursed for like 2 weeks...

My alergies are still kicking me in the butt, and the nasal drip is OH SO SEXY! I sound like a freak show when I talk, and my lips are chapped...

My dog got mud on me this morning...

No one has noticed my new cute highlights in my hair...

I have a runner in my hose...

I dropped a donut on my shirt...

This is a TERRIBLE HORRIBLE NO GOOD VERY BAD DAY! (thank you Alexander for passing it on to me)...

AND ITS STILL MONDAY.....GRRRRRRR.....

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

Yeah, today stinks!! Down with Mondays...

2:05 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

At least you are still fabulous.

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home