Friday, May 06, 2005

"THE BLOG"...isn't that a movie?

Oh wait...no, thats "The Blob". Which I think I've seen...or maybe it was on "Mystery Science Theater"...dang I miss that show.

Today kicked off with a sniffle, cough, cup 'o joe, and an extremely fattening cheese danish. DANG THESE ALERGIES!!!! They are TOTALLY getting on my nerves. I never had them growing up (like my sister Christi...her's were awful as a child), but in college...WHAM OH! They attacked, and have been a pain ever since. It was that darn "Campus Christian Fellowship" house I lived / loathed in. It had mold in the walls! I had bronchitis for a whole semester,...not to mention the MANY bottles of Nyquil I downed. ( a coughing drunk is never fun) The funny thing, was that my inhaler for the bronchitis was a "childs" inhaler which had a harmonica built right in. That way...the kid would know they were "breathing it in right". So, my friends would all make fun of me. "Shelli's playin' the blues again"...ha ha ha...the jokes on me! AGAIN!

Speaking of Music...I don't know that I'll be doing much singing this weekend 'cause of the alergies. Its my sunday on the rotation for the Praise team at church. I LIVE FOR THESE!!!...but probably not this weekend. Unless they are ok with the harmonies being a little more on the sultry / bluesy side. "Live from Arkansas...Ella Fitzgerald sings for Jesus". Hey...that would be an awesome concert.

Ok...gotta work...(work Shelli ...work...you like it...you know you do...NOT!!!)

Later,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home