Thursday, May 05, 2005

Ok...so now I blog...BIG DEAL!

Time now 3:33 pm...MAKE A WISH! I wish I was in Italy...not Arkansas at work! Yep, being known as the girl who has a degree in music, but is in banking is NOT FUN! I should be doing Opera in Rome!!!!!

So, I know I'm pretty new at this...but I think its easy...right? We'll see. I have other friends who have blogs, and they seem fun...so here we go!

Oh Neil Young...sing it out! Yah, I'm listening to "I've been through the desert on a horse with no name..." That is Neil Young...right? You should name the horse "Horse"...then it would have a name, and be OH SO easy to remember. Then you could retitle the song to "I been through the desert with a horse that has "Horse" for a name..."

Wow, this is making me realize JUST HOW BORED I am at work. Usually we have a lobby maxed out with people anxious for loans...but not today for some reason. Hmmm...maybe they're busy naming their horses....or new cars that I helped pay for.

So, listen, recently...I've been a bit "down" (for lack of a better word). I'm sick of being chubby and in a "boring" profession. I used to be so so so much fun...and stinkin' funny! (According to Chris King and Tom Graney) But now...not so much. I just get up, go to work, eat, eat some more, come home, say "I love you" to my husband, and go to bed. Then...the next day, I do it all over again.

I think I'm really starting to drive my husband INSANE! ...along with myself. Maybe that can be the "purpose" of this modern world of words called a "blog". I can track my road to a new found sanity. Since I don't seem to have ANY right now.

Ok...more tomorrow!

Me!

3 Comments:

Blogger sarah j. said...

Well, I personally think you are STINKING funny and a LOT of fun! You just need to spice up your life by hanging out more with your favorite former roommate with the fun, flirty new hair! hahaha! :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Geek4god said...

What are you talking about!! You are awesome, I have met you and your husband one time and spoke with you for less then 20min and am convinced you guys are incredible people albeit twisted!! And as someone who is known for being funny you are funny!!

Ohhh and you get no sympathy from me when you say all you do is go home and tell your husband you love him!!! You get to go home every night to someone you LOVE!!! Ohhh yea that sounds like such a burden.. So try this tonight go home tell you husband you love him and ask him if he views you as a chubby banker or a gorgeous musical diva?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home