Friday, March 07, 2008

...on a lighter note.

I thought I would let you in on a little secret...Shelli + Drugs = FUNNY TROUBLE!

Here's a little sampling of the few conversations I remember as I was being sedated before my D & C procedure on Wednesday.

My husband Justin and My mom: "Bye sweety, we'll be right here when you come out. We love you."

Shelli: "BYE MOMMY...BYE DAD".

Then...

My Doctor to his nurses: "Sorry this has taken so long to get going. I had to do an emergency C-section"

Shelli: "NO, I'M HERE FOR A D&C, NOT A C-SECTION".

Nurse: "Ok, hun, just breath in this mask and think happy thoughts."


HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

Thank you for all of your prayers and kind words. We're doing great. I'm ready to get back to the real world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mere O. said...

That is too funny! When I was put under for my wisdom teeth, I woke up and turned to my doctor and said in my best Joey Tribbiani voice, "How you doin'?" :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger *g* said...

i woke up in the ICU after my appendix was removed... they were putting an IV in my chest, and i started yelling at the guy who was doing it (i think i was still supposed to be asleep) and shouting "stop pinching me! stop pinching me!"

it's good to hear (er... read?) you laughing again.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home