Friday, January 04, 2008

"UGLY SWEATER PARTY CAUSES THE POOPS FOR MANY INVOLVED"

That would be the headlines if I was a write for a news paper.

Many of my friends get together every year for the annual New Years Eve "Ugly Sweater" party. This year, we all came home with extra prize...a bad case of the pukes and the squirts.

I think that Brian Baileys sweater alone is the reason we got sick...or perhaps Rhetts "serial killer" look...I'm not sure. Either way, I'm not pointing fingers.

Here's some pics from the night...YOU be the judge (and sorry...they're side ways, and even though I saved them on iphoto as right side up, they're on the blog as side ways):



3 Comments:

Blogger *g* said...

hilarious! not your poops, but bailey's sweather.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Dr. A said...

Those sweaters are all beautiful...assuming they have matching shoes.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

Those are so horrifically wonderful sweaters!!

Sorry about things comin' outta both ends, though...that is NO way to end a party! ;)

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home