Saturday, December 29, 2007

A stressful situation indeed...

I can't mention much about what happened today due to security and privacy stuff. And, please do not name specifics if you decide to comment.

But...knowing what I do for a living, and where I work..."one of our other locations" (no, not my office) was "hit" today, Saturday December 29th. I was the highest ranking individual on duty...so, all phone calls and emails were routed to me.

Talk about a test for my sanity and ability to remain calm. My heart started RACING so so so fast. It was weird. But, overall, I did ok...and the other office that was involved did AWESOME. No one was hurt, but still...I can't even imagine.

I definitely took a moment to thank our Lord and Savior for protecting all involved and giving me the patience and peace to deal with phone calls and what not.

Whew...I'm ready to relax now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stu said...

Shelli, wow! I'm so glad everyone was ok! I'm also glad that you were there to take care of the emails and phone calls. Man, that's just nuts. Keep me posted.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw that another office was hit on the news, but I saw that it wasn't your branch, so I wasn't worried. Hello! Who knew you were playing Wyatt Earp while I was sighing a breath of relief?? I'm so glad that everyone is okay.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

I am so so sorry that this happened! But I am very glad that all is well in the end. God Is Good.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home