Monday, December 03, 2007

No tree this year...I'm keepin' it simple.

So, this year we decided to forego the Christmas tree. One main reason is because Justin and I are not doing "presents" for each other this year...we're going snow skiing with the fam instead. WOO HOO!! I just thought it would be depressing to have a Christmas tree with no presents underneath it.

Well...except for James, Nathan, Carter, Cole, Cash, Mallori, Dad, Judy, Mom, Chris, and the two parties that require "$5-$10 white elephant gifts" and the one party that requires a "$5-$10 non gender specific gift".

...so, besides THOSE presents, we don't have any.

...I should have put up the tree.

3 Comments:

Blogger James Miller said...

I can't believe I made the list of people you have to by presents for. Shelli, I mean, this wasn't necessary. I can't thank you enough, though.

10:34 PM  
Blogger James Miller said...

And, yes, I meant "buy."

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to break it to you James, but I was referring to my 12 year old nephew. So sorry.

Maybe next year if you're on the "nice list". - Shelli

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home