Friday, November 23, 2007

"Gobbledy Dee, Gobbledy Dye...Sammie Davis Jr. only had one eye"

Turkey day has come and gone...and now I'm working...on a Friday watching others put up the bank Christmas tree as I blog. Yep, I'm bored.

So...I guess I'll make a list of everything I'm thankful for, a few complaints...BUT MAINLY thankfulness:

1. God, and everything that "Sunday School Answer" encompasses.

2. My oh so hot husband Justin "Rockstar" Jones.

3. My immediate family whom I love so much and appreciate. Even though my sister SLAPPED me in the face ON PURPOSE yesterday. (Truth be known: we were be being stupid and playing around and she threatened to slap me if I called her "stupid" one more time...which I did...SO SHE DID slap me, although she meant it to be kind of light and playful, but it ended being really hard and hurting. But, don't worry, I punched her back...in the leg.)

4. My extended family (I originally had a complaint here, but decided to remove it since this is about THANKSgiving, rather than COMPLAINTgiving.)

5. My co-workers. (not so much my JOB)...but, my co-workers. My boss is hilarious, my loan assistants put up with me and the crew at this branch are all light hearted and like to have fun.

6. Making a good wage to live and be blessed with frivolous things.

7. Gobbledy Dee, Gobbledy Dye...I'm so thankful that I have both eyes.

8. My friends that make me smile ALL THE TIME!!!!!

9. My car.

10. ...and everything else that I'm blessed with on a daily basis.

"Praise God from whom all blessing flow. Praise him all creatures here below. Praise him above ye heavenly hosts. Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost. AMEN"

2 Comments:

Blogger Virginia said...

I'm thankful for you! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Miss ya!

-Virginia

3:54 PM  
Blogger Leaning Shanty Farm said...

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING, My Friend!! (a little late)

Hope it was fabulous and tasty...

Sorry that you had to work on Friday...no fun!!!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home