Saturday, September 01, 2007

Yes Mr. Barber...I'll come to your party!

Ok, this is my first "Lafe Index" of sorts:

Number of alcoholic drinks I had last night: 2

Number of cups of coffee I had last night: 2 (not because I was drunk. COME ON! I just love coffee...seriously...I just do.)

Number of parties I attended last night: 2

Number of guests at said parties: 15 or so at one, 70-80 or so at the other.

Number of parties that I attended last night, yet was not invited to: 1

Number of times I turned and ran for the door in order to escape before entering said large party: about 10

Number of times I heard the words "Shelli...seriously...they're not going to throw us out because they'll be wondering the whole time who WE are and not want to look lame for not knowing": about 4 or 5

Number of times I had a nausious feeling come over me because I thought I was going to go to jail for "crashing" a multi-millionaires party: too many to count.

Number of people with me for this little "escapade": 2...my "little brudder" Stu and my husband Justin.

Number of people that are now on my poo poo list: 2

4 Comments:

Blogger RockStar Jones said...

you know you liked it.

9:59 AM  
Blogger erinelizabeth said...

i would like to know the mysterious identity of the host whose party you crashed. intriguing!

boo-yowsa!
that was just for old times' sake.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Stu said...

Ok, you had a GREAT time Shelli....I saw it in your eyes just before you almost vomited off the ledge due to the nausea. It was a growing experience I say.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

Well...Miss Erin...the clue is in the title.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home