Sunday, August 12, 2007

"Third Owners's the charm"???

Well, Justin and I are now the 3rd (and very greatful and proud) owners of an apple laptop. Its pretty and silver and the keys light up and its a mac and we now have the internet and too bad I don't know squat about macs or it would be even cooler to me. Never the less...its ours...we have a new (to us) computer.

So...Thanks Dave who bought it from Jason who bought it from apple. With that said...i guess we're technically the 4th owner. But...whatever.

I've named it Zeke the Sleek laptop. Don't know if it will stick yet...but, I'm going to try.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

so cool for you!

you've been tagged...check my blog for details.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Oh, I miss all 17" that computer. Take care of her.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Stu said...

I think I'm officially the last person at the Grove with a Windows machine. Man I'm behind the times...

2:00 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Man, my compy SO needs an upgrade. Apple or Windows, the eternal debate...

For what it's worth, I love the name!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home